KIMBALL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION THANKS YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!
KED CORP NEWS CORNER:
1. The Kimball Economic Development Board would like to include more people from the community to help meet their goals so they broke into "pillars"!
If you are interested in being more involved in our community with one of these pillars please contact 730-3237, watch for more information on upcoming meetings on Kimball, South Dakota Facebook, this website, and the white board by Post Office.
The PILLARS are:
2. Kimball Area Foundation is always looking for donations. Please check out: https://sdcommunityfoundation.org/csa/kimball-area-foundation/
3. WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO BUY A HOUSE! Are you interested in a New House! Come visit with us about it! Boy do we have deal for you!
3. If you have something you would like to visit with the KED Corp. about, monthly meetings will be held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. at the Kimball Economic Development Office. Please contact a board member to get added to the agenda.
4. Kimball Economic Development is working hard to get the EMPOWER Program brought to Kimball! Let's work together on what is important for our community! If you would like to be a part of the EMPOWER Program or would like to make a donation, please contact us!
Let's all work hard for our tomorrow!!
Kimball Economic Development Board Members: Anita Holan/Economic Development Director, Joe Lenz, Tim Heath, Kathy Bogenhagen, Dee Resick, Kelly Thomas, Jahn Schumacher, Harold Bickner and Bill Gough.
A big THANK YOU to the Kimball School Multi Media Class and Teacher Drew Gillogly for putting this video together. A thank you also to Dakota Resources and Rural Schools Collaborative for awarding us Grants in Place funds for a new drone!